Two mutes’ love [復(fù)制鏈接]

二維碼

挺:0 | 貶:0 | 收藏: 0 | 閱讀數(shù):5432 | 回復(fù)數(shù):9

發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 09:45:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
1#
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
He is a mute, Although can understand others speech, Cannot say his own actually feeling, She is his neighbor, calling him brother. The girl who is bound by a common destiny with her grandmother.
     He really looks like an elder brother, Leads her to go to school, Accompanies her to play, Listens to her chirp with a smile grasps the speech.
     He only uses the hand signal and she converses, Possible she to be able to read his each look. Gazes at in her vision from elder brother, She knew he likes herself.
     Afterwards, She finally past the tests and went to college, Extremely happy, He then started to go out to make money, Then sends continuously for her. She has never rejected.
     Finally, She has graduated, Started the work. Then, she said firmly to him that, “Elder brother, I must marry you!” He looked like only the frightened rabbit to escape, again is not willing to see her, how regardless of she does entreat.
     Do you think I pity you? Do you think I appreciate you? no, I've fallen in love with you since I was 12 。But, She cannot obtain his reply.
    One day, She has been admitted to the hospital suddenly. He has scared, Run to see her. Doctor said, In her throat steadily a lump, Although has excised, Destroyed the vocal cord actually, Possibly could not deliver the speech again. On hospital bed, Her tearful eyes dance gazed at him, Therefore they are married.
     Very many years, Nobody listens to them to deliver a speech. They use the hand with pen, Converses with the look, Shares is joyful and is sad. They became have loved the object which the men and women envied. The people said, That pair of how happy mute husband and wife!
     Love could not prevent god of death arrival, He abandoned her and past away first.
     The people feared she cannot undergo loses lover's attack to comfort her。By now, She takes back gazes at his portrait after-image the dull crazy vision, Opens the mouth to say suddenly that, “He went away".
     The rumor has revealed…
上海華綠科技有限公司生產(chǎn)功能型水溶肥,歡迎您的加入!
發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 09:46:00 | 只看該作者
昨天在一個群里,有人發(fā)過來的,非常感人的愛情故事,分享一下.
超級版主 發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 11:11:00 | 只看該作者
的確蠻感人的,看了半天也沒看懂啥意思,只知道是27個英文字母組成的!呵呵
發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 15:25:00 | 只看該作者

回復(fù) 3# yuyick 的帖子

:L
超級版主 發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 15:46:00 | 只看該作者
幸好我看得懂,不然不就丟大了,:Z,一會找個中文版的給貼過來,萬一有看不懂的多可惜,這么感人的故事
我愿化身石橋,受五百年風(fēng)吹,五百年日曬,五百年雨打,只希望她能從橋上走過,我能看一眼她……

中國農(nóng)資聯(lián)盟農(nóng)資論壇 gintex.com.cn--中國農(nóng)資聯(lián)盟農(nóng)資網(wǎng) www.nongzi.me
超級版主 發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 15:50:00 | 只看該作者
兩個啞巴的愛情
他是個啞巴,雖然能聽懂別人的話,卻說不出自己的感受
她是他的鄰居,一個和外婆相依為命的女孩
她一直喊他哥哥。他真象個哥哥,
帶她上學(xué),伴她玩耍,含笑聽她唧唧喳喳講話。他只用手勢和她交談,可能她能讀懂他的每一個眼神。從哥哥注視她的目光里,她知道他有多么喜歡自己。
后來,她終于考上了大學(xué),非常開心
他便開始拼命掙錢,然后源源不斷地寄給她。她從來沒有拒絕
終于,
她畢業(yè)了,參加了工作。然后,她堅(jiān)定地對他說:“哥哥,我要嫁給你!”
他象只受驚的兔子逃掉了,再也不肯見她,無論她怎樣哀求。
她這樣說:“你以為我同情你嗎?想報(bào)答你嗎?不是,
我12歲我就愛上你了。”可是,她得不到他的回答。
有一天,
她突然住進(jìn)了醫(yī)院。他嚇壞了,跑去看他。醫(yī)生說,她喉嚨里長了一個瘤,雖然切除了,卻破壞了聲帶,可能再也講不了話了。病床上,她淚眼婆娑的注視著他。
于是,
他們結(jié)婚了。很多年,沒有人聽他們講過一句話。他們用手,用筆,用眼神交談,分享喜悅和悲傷。他們成了相戀男女羨慕的對象。人們說,那一對多么幸福的啞夫妻啊
愛情阻擋不了死神的降臨,
他撇下她一個人先走了。人們怕她經(jīng)受不住失去愛侶的打擊來安慰她。
她收回注視他遺像的呆癡目光,突然開口說:“他還是走了!敝e言已揭穿了……
人們驚訝之余,
都感嘆不已,這是一份多么執(zhí)著的、深厚的、像童話一樣的愛呀!從此,她不再講話,不久也離開了人世。
相戀中的男女仍會拿他們當(dāng)作談?wù)摰脑掝},
他們常說,你聽過那對啞夫妻的故事嗎?默默愛你,直到永遠(yuǎn)……

中國農(nóng)資聯(lián)盟農(nóng)資論壇 gintex.com.cn--中國農(nóng)資聯(lián)盟農(nóng)資網(wǎng) www.nongzi.me
發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 16:40:00 | 只看該作者

回復(fù) 6# 加勒比海帶 的帖子

:)樂于助人!
超級版主 發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 16:45:00 | 只看該作者

回復(fù) 7# montys青牛 的帖子

低調(diào)低調(diào)哈,盡管這是我的一貫宗旨,但是還是要低調(diào):P

發(fā)表于: 2010-10-14 16:54:00 | 只看該作者

回復(fù) 8# 加勒比海帶 的帖子

:D
發(fā)表于: 2011-8-24 14:56:54 | 只看該作者
我都不記得自己發(fā)過這樣的帖子哦,今天看了,仍很感觸!

快速回帖 使用高級模式(可批量傳圖、插入視頻等)

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注冊

本版積分規(guī)則 Ctrl + Enter 快速發(fā)布